10.13.2009

Discover

McKay got to do a lot of new things this last week. I work a grave shift on Wed. and Thurs. nights so on Thrusday while I am sleeping McKay gets some Daddy time. This week Dave decided to finger paint ie make a mess! But it looks like loads of fun. Now we have a wonderful piece of art to hang on the wall.














McKay also got to go to Chuckie Cheese for the first time. He loved it there were so many buttons that he could push and not get in trouble for. He rode the horse, drove a truck and helped uncle Jeb pull out his tickets.





He is such a cute little boy, he is always on the go discovering new things and figuring out how the world works. He is growing up too fast!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blue lips!! He looks a lot older behind the wheel of the car, he'll be driving before you know it!! Can't wait to see his Halloween pictures!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com