11.12.2010

Halloween

We decorated cookies.  McKay concentrated very hard!

Favorite part is the frosting. Of Course.

Finished product

Aw cute!


Dinosaur "GRR"
He had to show me his tail. "Mommy pcture tail"





                                                       
McKay LOVES Halloween.  He had to say good night to the pumpkins and skeltons every night.  He seriously could not get enough of it.  We took him Trick-ot-Treating and he just wanted to keep going and going (even though it was raining) He loved all the decorations.  Sometimes he would say I'm scared" and start pretend shaking it was so cute.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Costumes!! You always have creative ideas for Halloween. Your decorations are cute BTW. I love your house, it looks like it's coming along nicely. . . You guys have put a lot of work into it!! Can't wait for summer BBQ's! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com