12.14.2010

The Festivities

Every year the Saturday after Thanksgiving Dave and I go with my parents to find a Christmas Tree in the mountains.  This year we were able to get a taller tree than normal.  Every year I have a hard time finding "the perfect" tree.  This year so no exception.  It is almost like I expect a light to be shining on the tree and just know that is the one.  Unfortunately that is not how it happens,  but we get a perfect tree every year anyway. 
The seacrh for the tree is always fun.  This year Mckay walked around in the snow with us.  It went up to his waist in someplaces but he kept treking.



Daddy burried McKay in the snow.  Then he showed him how to slide down the hill.

We finally found it!!!

McKay laid down in the snow and said "I'm tired mom, carry me." He did really well and made it clear 'til the end.
After tree "hunting"  McKay got to ride a pony.  He wanted to ride with no hands.  He is too brave sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com