12.31.2009

Christmas Tree

Growing up my family always cut down our own Christmas Tree in the mountains. This is a tradition that Dave and I have decided we would like to carry on. Unfortunately Dave was not able to come with us this year. McKay and I went with my family and it didn't take us very long to pick out the perfect tree, which left plenty of time to play in the snow. McKay was in heaven!

We got it home and decorated.
It didn't take McKay long to undecorate all he could reach. He would take off the ornaments and bring them to me. He did pretty good with not breaking them until one day he couldn't resist any longer and broke one into a million pieces. By Christmas our tree looked like this only the top half decorated. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I need to find out where you guys get your tree, yours looks like it's a lot fuller than ours. . . A few lights and decorations and our tree was weighed down :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com