1.17.2010

Just Thinking

I have decided to start blogging about everything, time permitting. The reason for this is because I want to have stuff written down so that I can recall it later in life. I don’t mean to bore anyone but let’s be honest how many people really read my blog anyway. McKay has been super clingy since Sunday. He took a nap Sunday afternoon and when he woke up he was so cranky and just cried and whined nonstop the rest of the day. Well Monday he woke up and was the same way except now he was clingy, literally hanging on my leg and whining. He would lead me to the fridge as if he was hungry but said no to everything I offered him. It was driving me crazy. Everyday got worse and worse he would just latch onto my leg no matter were I was and just whine. I would try to distract him with food, toys, candy and other activities but nothing seemed to be working. I figured something had to be wrong because usually he is a pretty easy going guy, entertaining himself in his room, eating really well, and just pretty good. So on Tuesday he started to develop a fever it lasted for three days and Friday morning it was gone, he never really had any other symptoms, never pulled on his ears, no running nose, no difficulty breathing, nothing. It is a mystery to what he had but I am glad it passed and he is back to his normal playful, helpful good little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com