11.03.2009

Better late than never.




Dave adding the final touches to McKay's costume. The facial hair!


Halloween was a blast this year. Having children to dress up brings back the feelings from childhood. Dave had to work late so McKay and I went to my parents to eat dinner and get our costumes on. We were both pirates. Then we went Trick-or-Treating to a few houses in their neighborhood. The first house we went to the lady held out a candy bar and McKay opened his mouth wide so she would put it in, it was so cute. At each house McKay would get excited when he would see the candy and then be upset when we put it in his bag instead of eating it right away. We then met up with Dave and went to the Grondel's, there we watch a movie and ate goodies. They had some music on outside and McKay and Dave were doing the Monster Mash. I recorded a short video but it is so dark you can't see it. :( Sorry. I love Halloween! McKay was so cute. Can't wait for next year.









2 comments:

  1. I think kids make holidays; especially Halloween better! Way cute Pirates. . . I love his painted on goate (sp) and your lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love , love that little kid! Kevin and I got a big laugh out of how cute he looked in his little pirate get-up! Can't wait to see you guys! Love-Trish

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com