11.23.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I decided that I don't say "Thank-You" enough to the people I love and appreciate. So here is a short list of just a few things I am thankful for.

I am grateful for a WONDERFUL husband. He works really hard and even though work has been tough he has a good outlook. He is gone pretty much everyday from eight in the morning to eight at night. We miss him at home but know he is doing it all for us! :)
In addition to work and school Dave still finds time to spend with McKay, he is a wonderful Dad!


I am grateful for a beautiful little boy. He is my little man and is such a joy to have in our family, He keeps us all smiling. I love being a mom it truly does bring joy that can not be found any other way!
My family: My parents are always there and more than willing to help with anything that we need. My family loves McKay and enjoy watching him grow and learn as much as we do. We are greatfeul for all the neat adventures we have been able to have with them and look foward to many more! Dave's parents have also been more than willing to pitch in whenever they can. They have watched McKay more than can ever be repaid. Dave's family loves McKay and love making him giggle it is fun to see them interact. We have many fun memories with them and look forward to many more! I am thankful I have been able to finish nursing school, and look foward to continuing on. I couldn't have made it this far without my family!





I am thankful for the gospel. It plays an important role in my life, I am so grateful I am able to have the guidance it provides and someday I hope to able to return to my Heavenly Father.



There are many other things I am thankful: Place to live, food to eat, vehilcles, job, freedom.

We decided to accompany my family to Cacun Mexico in December. I am really excited for a nice warm vacation. Unfortunately McKay will not coming with us, we will miss him greatly. He will be staying with Grandma and Grandpa Grondel and I am sure he will have a blast. On the other hand we haven't had a Vacation like this since we had McKay so it will be nice and relaxing I hope! Oh Mexico!





No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com