2.15.2010

The little fireball

We went to my parents house to watch the Jazz vs. LA Clippers and eat ice cream. McKay was a little fireball. My mom let him hold a bag of chips in his lap while he was watching the game. The next thing I know he dumped them all out in the chair next to him just eating away.
He was very careful not to crush them.


 
My parents have been remodeling their kitchen and they had to clean out the china cabinet so they could move it.  McKay thought it was the coolest hut ever!

He would climb in, shut the door and just sit.
McKay's most recent fight with the sidewalk. It never bruised or bumped it just stayed like this for a few days and then went away.
McKay's hair is getting SO long!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com