2.15.2010

Wide Open Spaces

I really have a wonderful life with the two best guys a girl could ask for! McKay and I went to the park a few times this week. He loves the park because he can run free, with no restrictions. At the park they have a mini playground designed for little people, such as McKay and then a bigger one over yonder directed more to the older children. Of course McKay plays on the little one for a bit but as soon as he remembers where the big one he is off. There are usually older kids playing on it and so he trys to mimic them. I had to stop him a few times from just stepping right off the equipoment from the highest point, following one of the older kids!!!!  
Swinging all by himself!

He always tries to climb up.


He is off!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com