2.15.2010

Super Bowl

We had a super bowl party at the Grondel’s this year. There was TONS of yummy food! Unfortunately I could not partake.


I had an oral tissue graft on Friday evening and so I was on a soft diet, which did not include, raw veggies, chips, candy or anything remotely appetizing. (Yes I even had to miss a whole week of my cold breakfast cereal, devastating I know!) Basically the only thing I could eat was soup which is probably the last thing I would choose to eat. I have the most wonderful husband and he made sure there was food there I could eat. I made a meal out of meatballs and fruit smoothies. Needless to say that was the best chow I had in a week.

Madeline is not very happy : (

McKay had enough football so we went and played with toys instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com