2.15.2010

Valentines Day

I have to say I am normally not a person that loves Valentines Day. This year was different I wasn’t expecting anything but I got WAY more than I deserved!

First my Dad sent me a bouquet of flowers. They were absolutely beautiful. It was a really nice surprise.



Then on Saturday Dave called me from work asking what I was doing. He had planned out the whole evening. I met him in SLC so we could go to a movie, Valentines Day. After the movie we went over to the food court to get a little treat. Dave pulled a present out of his pocket, it was pearls; a necklace, earrings, and bracelet. They were stunning!!!

Then we drove to Brigham City/Perry to Maddox, we meant Dave’s brother Mike his wife Nicole and their baby Maddie. It was delicious, as always.
Sunday we invited ourselves over to Dave’s parents house for dinner. After dinner Dave’s parents had Valentines gifts for everyone. Penny made McKay a super cute pillow case with his name on it. Dave and I got Toffee (mmm), mine was without chocolate(YES).



Like I said, WAY too much. It was a wonderful weekend! Thank you everyone!

McKay playing with grandpa.


I must have been post happy, there are several new post so scroll on!

1 comment:

  1. Our hubbies think alike :) This was the first time I've gotten jewelry for Valentines day and thought if felt nice :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com